Discord & Forums Rules:TRC Discord Rules
1. Treat everyone with respect! No racism, no homophobia, and no hate speech. Any jokes or comments will not be tolerated and will be removed. Will be muted then banned.
2. No lying to staff. Will be Banned
3. Don’t post anyone's personal information in chats. Will be Muted or Banned
4. Please don’t flood or spam any channels. Also don’t go posting the same message in different channels, it will all be deleted. Keep self promotions in the selfpromo chat. Will be Muted
5. English only in the chats. Will be Muted
TRC Discord Rules are posted on our read-first page on Discord as well. Forum Rule’s
1. Don’t post inappropriate or sexual contact and no swearing. Any post containing inappropriate content or profanity (including self censorship, automatically censored, acronyms and slang) will be removed from the forum.
2. No Provoking. Don’t encourage rule breaking. Do not post with the intention of provoking a reaction from fellow members.
3. No inappropriate username/profile picture.
4. No Spamming. Posting on a thread without any connection or value to the discussion. Making duplicate posts through out the forum will be removed.
5. No Advertising. Don’t use TRC Network Minecraft Forum to advertise personal websites, links, projects, or other socials.Punishment:
Breaking any of these rules can result in a temporary/permanent mute or ban depending on the report.Note:
A Thread should only be on the front page if there’s an active discussion taking place. Please don’t bump old threads to bring them back to the front page. Forum Pointers & Tips
- Be respectful and kind.
Being positive and polite creates a friendly environment that all members will feel comfortable in.
- Think before posting.
To make sure what’s being posted is in a suitable place and others can acknowledge what is being explained.
- Post in the most relevant sections.
Keep relevant sections relevant to ensure all members interested see.
- Remain on topic.
Threads should remain on the topic that’s being discussed. If needed a place for the discussion and not have one available, one should be suggested.
- Double check where you’re posting!
Always make sure your posts are in the right sections and threads. Posts that aren’t in the right spot will just be removed.
- Found content that needs to be reported?
Don’t post on content to inform members about the rules, instead report the content. Reporting the content will bring staff attention so it can be handled but posting will just bump the content more recent, spreading it.